- City Centre apartment
- Immaculate Presentation
- Near main transport links
- Water rates included
- Stunning 16th floor views
- Modern Furniture
- Laminate Flooring
- Available to students/professionals
A stunning 16th floor city centre apartment in Altolusso. One large bedroom and large lounge kitchen area.
- The apartment has a amazing view overlooking Cardiff City Centre.
- Furnished property
- Note: Parking Not Included
- Cardiff City Centre's excellent shopping area is just around the corner
- Cardiff International Arena and Principality Stadium is only a short walk away.
- Close to main railway stations.
- Altolusso benefits from 24 concierge service, and easy access to the link road, for the M4, Cardiff Bay, and Penarth.
*Available for Students & Working Professionals*
Call to book a viewing on 02920 409999. Must see property
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.