- Exclusive Kingstons Property
- Modern Furniture throughout
- Close to Amenities
- Two Bathrooms one with a Jacuzzi Bath
- Immaculate Presentation
- Sought After Location
- Walking distance to Cardiff University
- Open plan living/kitchen space
Exclusive featured property only with Kingstons. Stunning, well presented seven bedroom property equipped to a very high standard. Contemporary, modern look throughout, a very luxurious sought after property.
- Highly styled furnishings
- Kitchen complete with premium brand Washing machine, Dishwasher, American double Fridge Freezer and gas oven cooker.
- 2 Bathrooms, equipped with jacuzzi bath and shower unit. Also seperate w/c
- Open Plan Lounge with large flatscreen, black corner sofa.
- Ample sized double bedrooms, all supplied with mexican pine wardrobes, drawers and bedframes supplied with mattresses.
- Available for Students
The Boiler and Appliances are all under maintenance cover.
RENT: £2380 PCM. £340 per person
Quote REF: 444
Call our Lettings Team on 02920 409999 (opt 1) for more information or to book a viewing.
Registration Number : Draft Hmo
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information