- Fully Furnished
- en suite bathroom
- 24 hours concierge service
- Available to Students
- Open Plan living room and kitchen
- Fantastic location in the city centre
- Available to Professionals
Kingstons exclusively offers this stunning city centre apartment at Landmark Place.
Two large bedrooms, with en suite and large lounge kitchen area. The apartment has a amazing view overlooking Cardiff city centre and bay.
•Two bedroom accommodation - Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room/ Second bedroom with double bed
• Fully tiled separate bathroom with shower
• Open plan fully equipped kitchen, including a built-in microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer
• Secure parking for one car in a private car park with lift access from the car park to the apartment
• Concierge on duty for twenty four hours a day
• Lift service to all floors
• Entry phone system for extra security
*water rates inclusive of the rent*
PRICE: £995 PCM
Registration Number : Not Required
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.