- 5 Bedrooms
- Close to City Centre
- Modern Furniture
- Available to Students
- Close to Amenities
- Double Glazing
- £300 pp
Offering an impressive living space, stylish kitchen with all the appliances, this fantastic five bedroomed house is located just behind the Students Union
* 5 double sized fully furnished bedrooms with double bed, mattress, wardrobe, computer desk.
* Modern kitchen with all appliances gas oven cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer, lots of cupboard space and a dining table
* Lounge fully furnished with sofas, coffee table
* 2 x Bathrooms one with bath and shower and the other with a power shower, hand basin, toilet.
* Modern spot lighting
* Available for students
RENT: £1500PCM. £300 per person
***Property Available 1st July 2019***
- Half Rent over July and August
(Unoccupied. Can store belongings over this period.
Individuals can stay on full rent over summer, while other tenants not occupying can pay half rent.)
Call our Lettings Team on 02920 409999 (opt 1) for more information or to book a viewing.
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. For full details of our fee structure please refer to the `fees` section on our website. All fees listed here are non refundable.