For emergencies relating to your tenancy, please contact Kingstons. We are open:
- Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm,
- Saturdays from 10.00am to 2.30pm.
If you have emergency maintenance to report outside of normal office hours, please call one of the following numbers:
- Firstly check whether your property has a British Gas Cover for the Boiler, Heating, Home Electrics, Plumbing and Drains, if so, then you can call their service on 0800 107 7798
- For electrical faults where there is the danger of fire please contact RED BADGE ELECTRICAL on 07968 372 897 or 02920 615 235
- If you suspect a gas leak please contact TRANSCO on 0800 111 999
- For water leaks and loss of heating or hot water please turn off the water at the stop-cock, if you cannot locate your internal stop valve then please contact Welsh Water 0800 052 0130 once the water has been turned off, please contact Smart Heating 07429 535 785
- If you have been locked out of your home out of office hours and require a locksmith, please contact Tony’s Locksmith on 07798 612837 or if no new lock/key is required then 07907 584688
Please only use this service for real emergencies.
If the system is abused, you may put someone else’s health at risk and you will be charged £75.00 + VAT for a false call out.
What is an emergency?
These are some examples:
- Gas leaks
- Electrical fault where there is danger of fire
- Total or partial loss of water supply – First check with the water supplier
- Leaking water or heating pipe, tank, cistern or toilet
- Dangerous structures such as loose cast iron rainwater gutters, unsafe chimney stacks or roofs
- Serious danger to the security of your home