- Fully Furnished
- Available to Students
- Double Bedrooms
- Close to Amenities
- £350 Per Person
- Central Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Dining Table Provided
- Moments away from City Centre
- Halfl Rent over July/August
Great value 3 bedroom bargain house including all bills except electricity.
A very affordable 3 bedroom flat located just 10 minutes walk to the City Centre.
- Large lounge with multiple sofa`s
- 3 Good Size Double Bedrooms.
- Large Kitchen with all appliances and dining table.
- Price includes all bills except electricity
RENT: £1050 PCM. £350 per person
***Property Available 1st July 2019***
- Half Rent over July and August - Call our Lettings Team on 02920 409999 (opt 1) for more information or to book a viewing.
Registration Number : 528075
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. For full details of our fee structure please refer to the `fees` section on our website. All fees listed here are non refundable.